SIU Credit Union has upgraded our online and mobile banking application. To take advantage of this new and improved platform, members will need to re-enroll their account. The step-by-step process is quick and simple.
Mobile users will need to delete their current app and go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the new version by searching “SIU Credit Union.”
- Go to https://banking.siucu.org/sign-in
- Click “Enroll”
- Enter Account Number, SSN and Birthday, then click “Continue”
- Choose a User Name and Password, following the required specifications listed.
- Click the button to “Agree to the Terms and Conditions” and click “I’m Not a Robot” box, then “Submit.”
- A verification code will be sent the email address SIUCU has on file for you.
- Enter that number into the box and submit.
Previously, there was only one user account for joint account holders. On our new platform, each person on the account will need to set up their own individual logins.
If you previously only had one email attached to a joint account, make sure both account holders’ emails are listed on the account.
If you have any questions, reach out to our call center for help at 618-457-3595 or email@example.com. More information can also be found on our Online Banking or Mobile Banking pages at www.siucu.org.