SIU Credit Union is pleased to offer a new long distance telephone services and unlimited internet access to our members and friends. This is a national program for long distance, 800 service, and calling cards for both residential and business customers in the domestic United States.
Call any time within Illinois for 5.9¢ per minute and state-to-state in the continental United States for 4.9¢ per minute.
You can also have a personal or business 800 number with the same great rates and a small monthly fee, or use an 800 number with a PIN number and no monthly fee!
All rates are the same 24 hours a day — 7 days a week. No minimums and no long-term agreements.
This is not a promotional rate. If your monthly long distance will average $100 or more per month call for special rate.
Features and benefits:
- No codes to dial
- No monthly minimums
- No contracts necessary
- 6 second increment billing
- Fiber Optic Network
- Live customer support (24/7)
- Free calling cards 9.9¢ per minute
- Simple billing with detailed calling list
- State-to-state long distance at 4.9¢ per minute
- 800 number inbound calling at same rates
- Unlimited High Speed Dial-up Internet $11.95/month
- International calling e.g. United Kingdom – 8¢ per minute
- $2.99 Telecom Infrastructure Fee per month
How to sign up: