- No annual fees or balance transfer fees
- Free auto rental insurance
- EMV chip and purchase alerts for enhanced security
- Free cash advances, and a 25 day grace period on payments
- Zero liability for lost or stolen cards*
Three cards, unlimited possibilities
Visa® Platinum: If your credit is good and you tend to carry a balance, consider this card. It comes with an introductory rate of just 1.9% APY* (after 6-months, the rate is as low as 7.9%).
Visa® Platinum Plus: This card lets you earn points every time you spend, points you can redeem for travel, gift cards, and more. It also comes with a special introductory rate of just 1.9% APY* (after 6-months, the rate is as low as 8.9%).
Share Secured Visa®: This card perfect for those looking to establish or rebuild credit. Your credit limit is determined by the funds in your savings account, and you can be eligible with as little as $500 in collateral.
Transfer balances to your SIU Credit Union Visa® from:
- Major credit cards or Specialty cards (department stores, fuel cards, etc.)
- Small loans (school loans, auto loans, home improvement loans)
- Household utility accounts with a balance (electric, gas, phone, medical)
Have Questions? Check out our answers to frequently asked questions. Then, if you still have questions, let’s connect you with one of our Member Service Representatives.Read FAQs
Get your cardApply Now
*Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, term and conditions are subject to change without notice. Offer subject to credit approval. 2.9% APR is good on balance transfers for new and existing cardholders for 12 months. Rate applies only on balance transfers. After the promotional period ends, the standard APR for purchases will be applied to all remaining balance transfer amounts. Standard APR ranges between 7.9%-16.9%. Credit card approval and standard APR depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications. Apply for Visa® Credit Card online at www.siucu.org or visit any branch location. Membership required. Insured by NCUA. Offer begins January 1, 2021-February 28, 2021, but could end at anytime without notice. Call 800-449-7301 for details.