Joining SIU Credit Union is quick and easy with Online Account Opening! Scroll down to find out if you’re eligible, then fill out a quick application.
Not comfortable applying online? That’s okay, you can visit any of our branch locations to fill out an application in person. You can also send us an email to receive a mail-in application.
Membership is open to any of the following individuals:
- Anyone who lives or works in Alexander, Clinton, Edwards, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Saline, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White, Williamson, or Union counties in Illinois.
- Anyone who works for one of our member companies (SEGs): Center for Comprehensive Services, Centerstone, City of Carbondale, Gateway Foundation, Illinois Youth Center, Marion VA Medical Center, Sam’s Club of Marion, Shawnee Health Services, Shawnee Library System, SIU Alumni Association, Southern Illinois Healthcare Services, West Frankfort Municipal Group (city employees) or Williamson County.
- Anyone who belongs to any of these eligible associations: Lake of Egypt Association of Property Owners, Local 702 International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Laborers’ International Union of North America Local 773, Sam’s Club of Marion or the SIU Alumni Association.
- Anyone who belongs to any of these eligible education groups: SIU Faculty, Staff or Student, SIU Emeritus and Adjunct Status, SIU Foundation Employee, John A. Logan Employee or Student, Retired or active school employees located in the counties of: Alexander, Clinton, Edwards, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Saline, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White, Williamson, or Union.
- Immediate family members of existing members (parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandchildren, or grandparents).
Ready to Join?Apply Now