- HSA distributions that you use to pay for qualified medical expenses are tax-free.
- You are in charge of your HSA assets.
- You can withdraw money from your HSA any time.
- You can carry over your HSA balance from year to year
- You own the HSA and can take it with you even if you change health plans or employers.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) provides many benefits
- You can deduct contributions that you make to your HSA on your federal income tax return.
- Any HSA contributions made through payroll deduction reduce your federal income tax liability and Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- Earnings in your HSA grow tax-deferred.
To Apply, Speak with a RepContact Us