- MemberPass offers enhanced security. You won’t have to provide personal info like your birthday or social security number out loud – where other people could potentially overhear. Members control their own information on their smart devices.
- MemberPass is the hassle-free way to control and prove your identity quickly and easily while protecting your personal information. All you need is your smartphone!
Stay Safe and Save Time
MemberPass1 is a quicker, more secure way to identify yourself when you connect with SIU Credit Union — so you can get right to the reason for your call or visit. MemberPass replaces personal identity questions and ID checks with a secure “Is this you?” phone app.
Use your selected authentication method (Face ID, fingerprint or passcode) to quickly verify your identity whenever you receive a push notification from SIU Credit Union via the MemberPass app.
How Does it Work?
- Download the MemberPass App.
- Complete enrollment in MemberPass by calling (618) 457-3595 or visiting a branch.
- You’ll receive a push notification from the app whenever we need to verify your identity.
Once you set up your MemberPass, you’ll verify your identity with your Face ID, fingerprint or passcode. It’s that easy!Get the App
What is Two-Way Security?
With the endless tactics fraudsters use, what if there was a way for you to verify whether to trust the person who calls? With MemberPass, you can. When you authenticate through the MemberPass app, you’ll know it’s SIU Credit Union, and we’ll know it’s you.Get the App
Have Questions? Check out our answers to frequently asked questions. Then, if you still have questions, let’s connect you with one of our enrollment specialists.Read FAQ's
What is MemberPass?
Here’s a video on MemberPass and how it works.Watch the Video
Download the free appDownload
1 MemberPass is a third party that works with SIU Credit Union to offer identity verification services.
*You may be charged for data access by your carrier. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges. Some restrictions may apply.