- MemberPass protects both you and your credit union from identity theft and fraud in all financial interactions – from call center authentication, to lending, to branch visits, and more.
- You will be in full control of your personal information on your smart device, safeguarding it from being hacked or otherwise compromised.
- MemberPass ultimately will seamlessly authenticate both you and your credit union through one verification method, which provides you an easy-to-use experience to help you safely manage your finances.
Stay Safe and Save Time
MemberPass is a new form of account authentication all done through your digital device. This authentication uses “biometrics”—individual features including fingerprint or facial recognition to confirm your identity. The combination of these enhancements result in authentication that is very efficient and highly secure to use.
- Offering full control of your personal information, on your own device, with each interaction.
- Removing the need for using or others handling your physical identification.
- Providing a single verification method for your interactions with our Branch and Contact Center teams.
How Does it Work?
MemberPass is now available as a simple and secure replacement for identity verification questions, like your member number, birthday and social security number, making your experience convenient and stress-free.
Your MemberPass is directly connected through the MemberPass app, which you will install on your smart device with the assistance of a credit union enrollment specialist.
Let’s get started on making your credit union experience smoother, more secure, and headache-free! For faster processing, download the app before you call or stop by.Get the App
Have Questions? Check out our answers to frequently asked questions. Then, if you still have questions, let’s connect you with one of our enrollment specialists.Read FAQ's
Download the free appDownload
*You may be charged for data access by your carrier. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges. Some restrictions may apply.