Carbondale West Closing on Saturdays
Why the change in hours?
- OUR CARBONDALE WEST BRANCH at 1217 W. MAIN ST WILL NO LONGER BE OPEN ON SATURDAYS, EFFECTIVE JUNE 3RD.
- After the pandemic, traffic has decreased at the branches, and many members continue to use our mobile app, ATMs, and online banking to complete their transactions.
- This change will allow us to offer more robust service by fully staffing our Carbondale East branch on Saturdays. Service was drive-up only at West so members would often need to come to East for full service.
What if I want to make a deposit over the weekend at the Carbondale West branch?
- Deposits will still be accepted at the West branch on weekends via our Night Deposit Box in the drive up. These weekend deposits, loan payments, and transfers will be posted on the following business day, beginning June 3rd.
What if I don’t want to drive to Carbondale East on a Saturday?
- You may deposit checks via mobile deposit and the ATM at West. Here’s a video on how to make a mobile deposit.
- Weekend loan payments can be left in the night deposit box and will be posted on Mondays, or they can be made via mobile deposit. Transfers between accounts can be completed through the mobile app, online banking or a completed transaction ticket can be placed in the night drop box in the drive up.
- Cash withdrawals can be completed at the ATM.
- Our E-branch is available to assist via phone.
If you have any questions about this policy change, please feel free to reach out to us at 618-457-3595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.